Monday, June 20, 2011

Ruubin Make-Over



♦~• Before •~♦
♦~• After •~♦

I've got to admit, it was a little tough finding the right make-over colour scheme for Ruubin, but in the end, I went with purple and light pink. Although some say the colours don't look well together, I have to disagree; I think Ruubin looks fierce! I added the zodiac necklace for some extra pazzaz, since I couldn't really find the exactly right hairstyle (´・ω・`)


That's all I have for you, I hope you all like it!(*≧▽≦)

3 comments:

Dei said...

The only major thing I have to say it that both hair styles you've posted so far DO look amazing, BUT they have a crap ton of points a person has to rack up before they get them, while when you visit someone, you can see all of YOUR hairs opposed to the ones they can have, so maybe you should pick more available hairs?

s∂ku✝∂ro said...

Oh sorry! I didn't realize, I have a total obsession with starpoint hair, lol. I'll be sure to do that next time, thanks for the tip! :D

Ruubin said...

Whoa, looks GREAT :D GOOOD makeover ^^